x
Beta Member

I see this error when trying to add stock: 'Unable to add stock, check network connection'

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Error adding stock. item edits were saved. Unable to add stock at this time.

It says to check network connection and try again? The network is fine and it is only when adding new stock. Please HELP!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

I'm sorry that you were getting this error recently @Ericasgarden! These troubleshooting steps usually resolve any glitches/unexpected behavior with the Square app. If you're still getting this error and you've checked your network connection (try opening another app on your device) go ahead and give our CS team a call so we can help. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 8

I am having this same issue ALL day today and my internet is totally fine.. please help!

Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

I tried responding the other day and it wouldn’t let me. I’m sorry this is happening. It is very frustrating. I  had to delete the app. And reinstalled it. You won’t lose data since it is stored on your dashboard. Then I was able to go in and add the stock!

good luck!

Erica

Message 4 of 8

I’ve been having the same problem, for weeks.

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Wyrd

Check that the app or software is up to date and if this doesn't do the trick, please contact our CS Team

They can dive deeper into this and even file a ticket with our engineers. 

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8

Thank you

Message 7 of 8

I've tried everything you suggested and still not working!

Message 8 of 8