x

How do I set up multiple locations??

Ok, I know how to set up multiple locations using my dashboard. Here is my question. I have 2 separate businesses. I don’t care if all the deposits go to the same bank account, but I want the sales to be separated by location. I have a card reader at both, but I can’t figure out how to get the transactions for business #2 to show on it and it not get all lumped into location #1.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Log out of the square app and log back in.  When you log in you will be asked what location you want to use.  The location you select is where the sales will post.  You will have to log out and back in again to switch locations.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Log out of the square app and log back in.  When you log in you will be asked what location you want to use.  The location you select is where the sales will post.  You will have to log out and back in again to switch locations.

Message 2 of 4

I'm having the same problem, were you able to figure it out?

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Have you created your new location in your dashboard.  

Account & Settings / Locations

Once you do this then you need to log out of the Square Point of Sale app.  When you log back in it will ask you what location you want to access.  If you use a device code these are location specific.

Message 4 of 4