x

I'm looking for a Wordpress theme and plugins that are compatible with Square. Any suggestions?

Hi,

I'm setting up a website for my community using Wordpress.  There are a few things I specifically need to know about Square and the plugins that it is compatible with in Wordpress.

1.  Specific e commerce themes that work better?  Our community will primarily be selling a few t-shirts and taking registrations for events.

2. Plugins that work best with or can be synced to Square.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

The Swedes

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @TheSwedes, thanks for bringing this up here!

While I can't speak to specific WordPress e-commerce themes that are compatible with Square, I wanted to make sure you were aware of our API feature, which will allow you to integrate our payment system into your existing site. If you haven't already, you may need to touch base with a web developer to sort out which solution would work best. Learn more at squareup.com/developers.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. If there are any sellers who have any experience or resources to share — feel free to chime in!👍

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

you can setup WP Easy Pay in your WordPress website to accept Square payments without any ecommerce plugina nd compatible with all WordPress themes.

Message 3 of 3