x

Weebly take to long to load a page

My Weebly website takes forever to load the page and I feel that customers don't want to wait that long to shop a page.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hey @whiteheat166!

Have you heard from your customers that your page is taking long to load? Or is this something you're just experiencing on your end?

In addition, what browser are you using? Do you know what browser they are using?

Let me know so I can further assist. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 8

I use safari as my browser. It shouldn't make what browser you use. If that's the case then I am sure I will lose all customers not using the right browser because my website loads very slow.

Message 3 of 8
Admin

What is your URL @whiteheat166

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 8

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Okay, it loads fine for me but I am using Google Chrome. How often are you customers reporting loading/slow issues with your site @whiteheat166

Any suggestions @Goldneye?

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 6 of 8

HI, thanks to @isabelle for tagging me in.  I checked on Safari and Chrome and all loads well.  No lag for me, please know I am on Fiber Internet.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 7 of 8

I'm very desapointed. I have been working hard to build my website and it takes so long to load, I haven't had any sales in months, and have had customer complaint that it loads very slow. 10 seconds or more per click. That's not good and Im thinking to shut it down. I cant waiste time in sites that dont work for business. Its bad for my business. Sadly. 

Message 8 of 8