x
Super Seller

Retailers: Got Plants?

We love having plants at our store. We even name them!

Plants can make great decorations, help grab people's attention, and cleanse the air. 

If you are a retailer, show us your store plants! 

If you do e-commerce, show us your house / home office plants!

@isabelle  @AdamB  @ElisabethB @Twpchair @DLRosenberg  @homeprogreen  @BofBArtStudio @Doran @Adamscottsmith @Abigails_stl  @Thevioletfox @TOTSC  @Candlestore @HC_Charlie  @Twiggy @shopfybr @VanKalkerFarms @JUYBoutique20  @JessPoynter @lenjobakes 

plant1-1.pngplant2-2.pngplant3-3.pngplant4-4.png

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
Super Seller

2588CE0B-04BA-40F5-827B-D11EC686CADE.jpeg

 this is all I got at the shop. Probably going to grab a Snake Plant though. Shop doesn’t get much sunlight in it due to only having 3 small windows and a 6’ wide covered overhang but snake plant should do pretty good here

Message 2 of 52
Super Seller

Love your plants! Snake plants are great. I want one now 🙂

Message 3 of 52
Super Seller

So freaking cute....

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 4 of 52
Admin

I love this post! Plants are amazing and can really make a space feel welcoming! I don't have a business, but we do have a lot of plants, and this one is my pride and joy. Her name is Aretha, and she's a goldfish plant. I got her in 2014 at a Home Depot in a small, 6" pot. I have 4 smaller plants that grew from her cuttings, too (and yes, they also have names 😎). This picture is a couple of years old - she is much bigger now and in serious need of a trim. 

IMG_4765.jpg

Elisabeth (she/they)
Join a Group to connect with other business owners like you!
Message 5 of 52
Super Seller

Aretha is BEAUTIFUL! How cool that she birthed four smaller plants! I love the stand too. 

Message 6 of 52
Admin

Thanks @TCSlaguna! I love it, too! The stand belonged to my mother and she always had a plant on it, so I'm just carrying on the tradition! 🍃

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 7 of 52
Super Seller

She's beautiful.

Jacqueline
Message 8 of 52
Super Seller

I kill every plant I come in contact with.  I was just telling a friend I wanted this cute plant from Lowes in the cutest planter for the store but dealing with me it's days would be numbered.

Jacqueline
Message 9 of 52
Admin

I'm also terrible with plants. I inevitably either over or under water them.
Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 10 of 52
Super Seller

I'm so bad I killed a cactus when we were stationed in Arizona...Who actually kills a cactus?

Jacqueline
Message 11 of 52
Admin

This guy right here by overwatering. Somehow I haven't killed our saguaro, but I also haven't checked it in a while, so... 😅
Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 12 of 52
Super Seller Alumni

Saaaaame. Molded up and melted. 
I kill succulents and cacti more than anything else.

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 13 of 52
Admin

@JUYBoutique20 I have killed a cactus! When I was a teenager in Northern Illinois, I bought one in a tiny pot at a gas station (it's a midwest thing, I guess??). I loved it to death...meaning I watered it too much and it didn't get enough sun. 😓

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 14 of 52
Super Seller

I bought it because I felt if I forgot to water it for a while it would be ok...I mean it's a cactus for peeks sake...

Jacqueline
Message 15 of 52
Admin

You know what, @JUYBoutique20? I think where you live makes a big difference. I was awful with plants until we moved to California. All of a sudden, I've got plants growing like crazy. They like the climate here, I guess!

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 16 of 52
Super Seller

You could be right...either way I'm definitely gonna use this as my excuse from now on.  It's not me that kills the plants it's the climate here...Hubby just bought me a beautiful flower for Mother's Day and if it succumbs it's definitely gonna be because we live in Alaska (I'll let you know if he believes that).

Jacqueline
Message 17 of 52
Admin

Ok @TCSlaguna, I gotta know the names of your plants! I am a plant-namer, too. 😄 

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 18 of 52
Super Seller

First one is Barbara (after owner's aunt).

Second one is Jerry (Seinfeld). 

Third one is Thomas (after my late professor). 

The rose is Rosalita.

Message 19 of 52
Admin

Speaking of plants, @SassyT sells plants and has some really cute plant-themed merch. I bought my mom the "Pot Head" shirt for Mother's Day and it just arrived. 😄

Elisabeth (she/they)
Message 20 of 52
Super Seller

Just for You xJust for You x

Message 21 of 52