x

How do I create drop-down menu in header?

For instance, I have few navigations in the header part of the website such as Home, About Us, Shop, More. While 'More' contains one drop-down menu with 3 options. I do not know how to create that drop-down menu.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hi @Disha-Vaghamshi,

Thanks for posting and happy to look into this for you.

In order to make sure i'm understanding, what website builder did you use to create your site (Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, WooCommerce etc.)? Also, can you provide the URL to your website/page? Thank you!

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

Thank you. I am using the Square website editor.  

I got the solution for what I was looking for. 

Thank you for your help!

Message 3 of 5

Hey there, 

Can I use wix or godaddy and still have my inventory connect between square and either of those website builders? Or do I have to use square online to keep my inventory tracked from in store sales and online sales together?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @petrichormarket thanks for reaching out and great question!

Wix or GoDaddy currently don't integrate with Square Items or Inventory. If you are looking to track your inventory from in-store and online sales, Square Online is able to track and sync data between all locations on your account simultaneously. 

It's always worthwhile checking out our available app integrations to see if what you're looking for can be found here.

Let me know if you have any further questions here!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5