Bay Area Events in May & June Hosted by the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center
The Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center has an exciting roster of events coming up. Details below!
Begins June 5, Wednesdays from 1 - 4 pm for 8 weeks
For anyone looking to do market research, develop a customer persona, and refine their business ideas. $235 (scholarships and payment plans available)
- May 20: 6 - 8 pm: Food Industry Panel & Hot Seat Discussion ($20)
- May 23: 6 - 8 pm: Fashion Prototyping ($15)
- May 30: Basic Supply Chain Contracting for Small Scale Manufacturers (free!)
- June 6: 6 - 8 pm: Fashion Series Finale Panel & Mixer ($15)
- June 18: 6 - 8 pm: Hands on With Google Ads (free!) - must have an Ads account
- June 19: 6 - 8 pm: Sandbox Rules: Partnership Agreements for Small Business Co-Owners (free!)
This 4 session series is focused on entrepreneurs who make products for sale (basically anything goes!). You can purchase the bundle of all 4 for a discounted price of $60, or each workshop individually for $20.
June 3: Prototyping & Costing
June 10: Pre-Production & Manufacturing
June 17: Marketing Your Product
June 24: Financing Your Business