x

Have you secured trademarks for your business or product name or logo?

Meet the Mark Trademark MasterclassMeet the Mark Trademark Masterclass

Hey Square Community Sellers! Can I tell you something? 30-40% of my new client discovery calls have been a matter related to a trademark. Wanting one... needing one... Filed for one, then it was abandoned... Went to someone else, who mucked it up... and need the problem fixed, so on and so forth!

Of the 30-40%... 20% are simply tired of seeing their money go down the drain, with nothing to show for their dollars.

Their complaints have been that they are tired of spending a fortune on fees without getting a quality product/service. They are confident that they could probably do it themselves if they knew EXACTLY what to do.

I'm all for small businesses being empowered to be their own advocate and save money in the process. But you have to know what to do. 

I created the "Meet the Mark" Trademark Masterclass, scheduled for May 25, 2023!

I developed this program for business owners who are ready to take control of their legal house and not break the bank!

My "Meet the Mark" Trademark masterclass that will teach you about navigating the #trademark process, while saving thousands of dollars!

I would love for you all to attend the masterclass to provide me with some feedback on the process from beginning to end, are you interested?

If so, register now: https://tinyurl.com/teachmetrademarks.

Thanks in advance. 

PS Make sure to include that you learn about the masterclass from the Square seller community.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0