x
Square

[Join Us] Small Business Tax Prep with Square & TurboTax

Hello!

Square and TurboTax are teaming up for a week of programming to help you get your tax documents in order before the new July 15 deadline. TurboTax is the definitive leader in tax prep and small business solutions, with live experts on-demand available all year. Together, TurboTax and Square will guide sole proprietors through activities and interactive sessions to help you prepare and file your taxes.

06/23 [Networking] Coffee Connections
Grab a coffee and engage with business owners from across the country in this fun speed-networking exercise. Get paired with other business owners to swap tips on your favorite tax tools and resources. Attend the session and receive a Uber Eats gift card!

06/24 [Ask an Expert] Your Small Business Tax Questions Answered

Get your tax questions answered by Jeff W. Godwin, TurboTax CPA. Jeff will answer all your burning questions about industry-specific deductions, quarterly taxes, and estimated payments.

6/25 [Interactive Workshop] Taxes 101: The Small Business Owners Guide to Filing in 2020

Molly Kent, TurboTax CPA, walks you through the nuts and bolts of small business taxes. From how being self-employed affects your taxes to tax breaks for income and expenses, she’s got you covered.

06/26 [Office Hours] Connect with a CPA

Still have questions regarding your taxes? Drop in to our office hours where we'll have live accountants available to answer any questions you have.

To register please visit Squareup.com/events.

We hope to see you there!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Do all of these events use "Icebreaker"? I tried to join the Coffee Connection today and found that I could only use the system if I connected with my Google account. In today's heightened security I do not use a common login for any of my other services. Is there any other option to join these sessions?

Message 2 of 3
Square

@vhovar I'm sorry to hear you experienced issues accessing Icebreaker. Luckily, the rest of the sessions will be hosted on Demio. Hope you can attend!

Message 3 of 3