x
Admin

Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Square Marketing!

On Thursday November 7th at 11am PT / 2pm ET we’re hosting a Square Marketing Live Q&A

This time of year brings a lot of opportunities to boost your sales with custom holiday promotions. With Square’s Marketing tools you can schedule and send email campaigns to your customers to promote holiday sales, send coupons, announce new products, or let your customers know you sell eGift Cards! You can also share your campaign on Facebook, and boost a Facebook campaign to reach even more customers. 

@edwardwb from the Marketing team will be joining us to answer your questions about Square Marketing, and he knows a lot about Customer Directory too! 

Here are some example questions:

• What’s the difference between a blast campaign and a scheduled campaign?
  • How can I grow my list of customers to email?
  • Can I send a campaign to a specific group of customers?

Click Reply below to ask your question and we’ll answer every question on Friday 11th October!

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 10.17.40 PM.png

Note: To add a question - sign in before you click Reply! 

Message 1 of 4
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Square Marketing!

Quick update to let everyone know the date for this Live Q&A is now November 7.

Feel free to add anymore questions in the meantime! 

3 REPLIES 3
jthorvaldson

Re: ✨Wednesday Wins ✨ October 2

What is the latest update on text message marketing? I would love to have all of our marketing consolidated! Currently use EZ Texting which is great, but I like the analytics that Square Marketing provides on our email campaigns. And we do more texts than just to loyalty customers - like sending out upcoming sale info and coupons.

Message 2 of 4
PBEskincare

Re: ✨Wednesday Wins ✨ October 2

Very cool! my questions....can ongoing/continuous receipt campaigns be pre-scheduled by seasonal theme. As much as I enjoy the user friendly app, when having the marketing plan in front me I could "pre-plan" campaigns according to seasonal market segments.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Re: Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Square Marketing!

Quick update to let everyone know the date for this Live Q&A is now November 7.

Feel free to add anymore questions in the meantime! 

Message 4 of 4