x
Alumni

Participate in our Virtual Mercado LatinX Event ‌🎊‌

Hi Seller Community!

In honor of National Hispanic Heritage month, Square will be hosting a Virtual Mercado LatinX event for the week of 9/21-9/25. 

Mercado LatinX is an internal Square pop-up event hosted by our LatinX Community group at Square. Previously, we’ve had sellers come into our headquarters in San Francisco to participate in our pop-up and interact with employees (see pictures below 📷!)

This year, we’ll be hosting a virtual pop-up featuring sellers from around the globe to showcase their products and Square Online site to employees. The only requirements are that you have a Square Online site and shipping capabilities. 

How do you participate? Use the reply button to share a link to your Square Online site and share a bit more about your business! Please make sure to reply by 9/14 EOD. We will review the requests and follow up with sellers that are selected to be featured. 

Thank you in advance! 

Haga clic aquí para leer esta publicación en español.

0-8.jpg

0-7.jpg

eE9JNHKAT%u%27ub7cCLdQ.jpg

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

We bring the tropical flavor to your table by providing the best Brazilian products and food. Two locations and 1 online store are available for your delight! Enjoying shopping the most delicious cheese bread and many other things by Brazilian Breads. Yes we do delivery in San Francisco and Bay Area. Visiting our website you can find the gifts for your friends and family, also for you. 

https://brazilian-prepared-meal.square.site/?shipping=true

Message 2 of 13

We specialize in sports merchandise for all Bay Area professional sports teams at super affordable prices. Until recently our main venue was at the De Anza College Flea Market held the first Saturday of ever month. These days we hope to draw in business through our Square domain. Select from our inventory of SF Giants, 49ers, Oakland A's, SJ Sharks and Raiders too. Bay Area LatinX people love their local teams and so do we!

Visit our website at: bravo-gifts-and-collectibles.square.site.

Estamos aquí para servirle.

Message 3 of 13

Antonella Aesthetics & Spa is a Hispanic-women, family own operated business.  We offer our clients a holistic approach to well-being and beauty, by offering skin and body treatments that are plant-based and to promote the body's own ability to heal, regenerate and restore. 

Message 4 of 13

Yes!! We speak Spanish.  Visite y contactenos a traves de nuestro website:

www.AntonellaWell-being.com

Message 5 of 13
Beta Member

uFlaunt Waxing, is a Women-Led & Hispanic-Led, relaxing, and intimate "by appointment" waxing studio! We treat our "newbies" and our regulars as family. We do not just slap wax onto our clients, we educate! We talk to our new clients like we have known them for years to reduce their nervousness, we also reassure them that they are in the best hands possible because truly they are! We are the only five-star waxing salon in the Central Florida area!

We educate our brave newbies on what to expect before the session & what to do in between visits. As a small business we understand that waxing may not be a priority to all- however we desire it to be... by keeping our prices affordable- we open up the door to allow every individual, young or old, experienced or not, the opportunity to achieve and "Flaunt" their smoothest skin yet!

uFlaunt Waxing
Message 6 of 13

Here’s to the start of a beautiful story: In an effort to share our culture with others and afford Ari, our junior high student, a creative outlet we set up an online boutique that features #handcrafted items from #México

Ari is our buyer. She selects the items that we’ll feature in the shop. She’s also our model and tik-tok ambassador. Mom and Dad do the marketing, shipping, deliver and anything else that is asked of us (we might ask for a raise at some point down the line). Right now we're afforded hugs, hi-5s and lots of smiles. You can say we're pushovers for a kid with goals.
So that’s the story. If you’d like to shop—visit the site here: arixarya.com or send a dm on instagram @fiestasaris and we’ll hook you up. Right now we just really want to spread the word, share our culture and help out where we can. So a share or RT on any platform is golden for us! #ShareTheLove

One more thing! t’s really important for Ari to help others, so part of her business plan includes using a portion of her proceeds to support students through the purchase of school supplies and making them available to those in need in our community. #KidBoss812FBE22-C7C6-4ED2-AB65-53ABD34C22D8.GIF73730D66-D588-440D-9BD4-7FA4C848487E.PNGA26EB15D-43BD-4E7F-AC66-BC3BD4FEF5D8.GIF66B81007-D8DE-4F2F-9948-45E41A94BFDD.PNG4D752C28-12EE-40F8-8E59-DAA61CBDEA82.PNG1DEC30AB-34D9-435E-931C-C5C4E7BDA9AC.JPGB68BF4EF-5B0D-4022-94D6-F72B4CF6B754.PNG

Message 7 of 13

Hello! I am proud of the collection of plant based rituals called Herbas is becoming.

We love New York , and our community of West Harlem even our CBD comes from organic Upstate Hemp farmers. Herbas came from a place & need to heal, naturally & affordably where I was in my kitchen and garden. It matters a whole lot what you put on, inside and around your body. Join us on the journey to plant based everything, in the process you might just heal your body, mind and soul

https://www.herbasbodycare.com/

miriam aristy-farer
Message 8 of 13

I would love an opportunity to showcase my small business! I create burlap wreaths for all occasions. I began my business in January 2018 and am proud to say that I have sold over 1,000 wreaths to date. www.coronasbycruz.com. Thank you for taking a moment to check out my work. Melissa Cruz-Enriquez

Message 9 of 13

With the holidays not to far away, what better time for Square employees to start shopping for their loved ones.  Nothing says love more then a unique handmade expertly crafted gift.  This what the employees shopping my site will receive.  They will support a women owned small business and a beautiful crafted accessory piece. 

Shop today at www.dagpcrafts.com

Follow me on instagram at dagpcrafts

DAHANA POYAU
Message 10 of 13

Hola. I just found out this community and love that Square is promoting this type of event, especially this month! Even though I think this is something that should be celebrated all year long 😜

We are a small estudio that adapts to small budgets to propel big ideas. WeAreFriends is an integrated creative studio with a relentless focus on the creative product. We believe in relationship with partners that with time becomes friends. Why? because we tell the truth and have fun doing what we like to do. 

WeAreFriends believes in the power of stories and having fun while we work. That’s why our work has been recognized at prestigious festivals like Cannes Lions, and featured on publications like PSFK, Mashable, Trend Hunter, and more.

If you need help with your creatives ideas, websites, and production, you have friends here willing to help.

Saludos ✌🏻

Message 11 of 13
Alumni

Thanks to all who shared with us their stories, website, and business information💓! Our events team will be following up with the selected sellers in the next few days. 

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 12 of 13

Hello my name is Joi Gilchrist I am the owner of Jazzyjs Jewelry Chest. LLC. I am an Independent Consultant for Paparazzi and I sell $5 jewelry and hair accessories. I would love to take part in your Latin X Martin virtual event. 

Message 13 of 13