x
Alumni

Q&A: Submit your questions for Shake Shack CEO and Square Board member Randy Garutti

Hi Sellers,

We're hosting a Q&A on Twitter and Instagram with Square Board member and Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti on Tuesday, July 17th at 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET

An entrepreneur who’s successfully grown Shake Shack from a single hot dog cart to more than 180 locations worldwide (and counting!), Randy's ready to answer your questions on scaling a business, overcoming obstacles, building a beloved brand, and burgers. 

Submit your questions for Randy below or by tweeting at us with #MeetSquare. Be sure to follow along on Tuesday on Twitter and Instagram. See you there!

Randy Facebook v2 (3).png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Hey Randy, big fan of your delicious work!

Thanks so much for taking the time to come on here and answer questions - super cool of you!

I own a small homemade italian ices & ice cream shop in Bayside, Queens, NYC with my dad - been open for 14 years with 70+ flavors everyday and pretty high traffic.

We've always thought about expanding, but it's just us 2 that run the day-to-day operations and making all of the product ourselves, (we have neighborhood kids that work up front and handle all/most of the serving) - but we're so bogged down with the management and everything that we can't even imagine how running more than just our place would even work. We've looked to hire out some things, but it's hard to find people we can trust to even do smaller tasks. 

Making ice cream & ices is quite a bit different than burgers & hotdogs in terms of scalability.

Is expanding realistic for us? Any tips or connections for how can we go about doing it? How did you do it?

Thanks so much,
Pesso

Twitter & Instagram: @pessosices
www.pessosices.com

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 4
Alumni

Thanks, @pessosices for the great question! For those of you looking to hear the response, check out Randy's answer in this video

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks @Kpay for the awesome opportunity!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 4 of 4