x
Admin

Q&A with the Customers team: How can we meet your business branding needs?

Hello Seller Community — we want to hear from you!

I'm thrilled to invite you to this Q&A session focused on business owners who are looking to take their brand to new heights with Square. On March 15, we will host a discussion within this thread where you can share your insights on how we can improve Square products to help you elevate your brand.

Joining us for this discussion is @skhan, a seasoned product manager on the Customers team. With her prior experience in branding and strong seller empathy, Sarah understands the challenges that come with managing branding features, such as adding logos and customising receipts. She and her team are working to enhance the branding experience, and they want to hear from you

How to participate — we would love to know more about:

• Branding-related tasks that take up too much time to complete.
  • Branding-related tasks that you cannot accomplish with the current set of Square tools.

Click Reply below to make your post ahead of time, and we will do our best to respond to as many posts as possible on Wednesday, March 15! After the event, we will summarise your questions and responses about your “tasks” in a follow-up post!

computers-room-storagepng_Medium_res.jpg

Note on account-specific questions: For your privacy and security, we are not able to address issues related to specific account status details in our public forums. If you need account assistance, please contact the Customer Success team and they'll be able to take a deeper dive.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 3
Report Inappropriate Content
2 REPLIES 2

Hey, please view my suggestions & ideas to improve the UX for the branding features on Square.

1. It takes too much time to change logo's. You should be able to change the logo from the Branding section on the Customisation page instead of going to the accounts & settings page. This will save people time.

2. Each business is different, with different likes & dislikes. The invoice layouts should be a lot more customisable than what they are now. There should be more options to choose from instead of just having 3 options - Original, Modern & Classic.

3. There should be more options like adding banner photo's, announcement bars or even social icons. This will be very useful for businesses as it will give them a chance to promote their brand, products or even offers through an invoice.

I feel an invoice doesn't always need to be boring or simple. Giving people options to choose whether they want to be creative & clever with their invoices will definitely set Square apart from its competitors.

I'd love help & give more idea's & feedback - you can contact me on zack@nerds-agency.com

Thank you,

Zack

Message 2 of 3
Square

@Zack96 - Thanks for sharing these suggestions and providing your contact info for further engagement. We are exploring ways to improve branding across all customer touchpoints so your feedback is timely. 

Sarah Khan
Message 3 of 3