x
Alumni

Square Event for Bay Area Sellers Today!

Hi Bay Area sellers - I wanted to share an event that is happening today in SF. Sorry for the last minute notice, but it'd be great if you could come. Just mention that you're a Square seller at the door and no need to RSVP.

Plus I'll be sharing a small presentation on how to get started as an omnichannel business. I'll be on at 4pm! 

September 20

2 p.m. – 4 p.m.

10 South Van Ness

San Francisco, CA

The very first Square Partner Fair is right around the corner, and we’re excited to spend the day with you.

Here’s everything you need to know to prepare:

Start the day with a special gift

Registration will open at 2 p.m. The first 200 attendees to check in will receive a free Square Reader for contactless and chip.

Stay for our 4 p.m. workshop: Getting Started with Omnichannel

Be inspired by stories of sellers who have started building their own Omnichannel experiences, and learn about the resources available within our Seller Community that can help you do it too. Hosted by Seller Community’s Katie Andresen.

Getting hungry?

Stay satiated with fresh coffee and put toppings on your own donut at our Johnny’s Donut toppings bar.

Offer for complimentary Square Reader for contactless and chip valid on 9/20/18 for in-person pickup at the Square Partner Fair. Limited-time offer only available to the first 200 attendees. Limit one (1) per person. Each reader is supplied as-is, and is not eligible for return or warranty.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0