x
Alumni

Square Seller Community Mixer: Coming this Fall to Modesto, California

At Square, we believe in the power of our Sellers’ collective knowledge. You’re an expert at what you do, which is why we’re creating a space for you to learn online here in the Seller Community and offline with in-person meetups.

Seller Community Mixer in Modesto

On Tuesday, September 12, Sellers in Modesto, CA will join us to hear how their local community can help grow their business. We’ll be hosting a panel of local business owners and community leaders, and attendees will enjoy light bites and drinks on us. If you're in the area, we'd love to have you join us! RSVP here

Thank you to Super Seller @sciabica1936 for hosting us in your olive oil tasting room!  🙌

Details

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to post them to this thread or reach out to me directly. After the mixer we’ll share photos and info here, so make sure to subscribe to the thread even if you can’t make it this time! 

If you're new to the Seller Community, welcome! 👋  A few things for you to check out:

• Recent discussions - browse the latest conversations between business owners
  • About the Community - learn more about how to use the community 
  • Start a thread - if you have a question or comment, start a thread to get advice from other sellers and Square employees  
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

This is great! Awesome that Square facilitates helpful Community Mixers like this! 🙂 Thanks, @Kpay!

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Thanks for the post, @steffan! We're excited for the event! 

Message 3 of 6

Hello I was thinking of going down there for this . I have a shop in Portland, do you ever come this way for this , 

Message 4 of 6
Alumni

Hey @Natidaco if you'll be in the area, we'd love to have you join us in Modesto! Will you be in California?

This is the first community meetup we've organized, but have plans to do more. Good to know you'd be interested in one in the Portland area, we'll keep that in mind! 👍

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

So so excited to meet everyone tonight! See you there!

Message 6 of 6