x
Square

Submit a Question for Square's Second Quarter Earnings Call

Hi Sellers,

Square is hosting our second quarter earnings conference call on Wednesday, August 1st, 2018. On the call, we will be taking questions from both shareholders and sellers. If you have a question, please put it in the comments below!

Below are a few examples of past seller questions we've answered on the call:

• Would Square consider partnering with commercial properties to create space for sellers to have pop ups?

• Are we able to pay for Square Register through daily/weekly payments?

• Is there a timeline for Square Payroll to be available for Mississippi businesses? I use and love Square Payroll at my Tennessee location and would like to be able to use in Mississippi as well.

For those of you who just want to listen, you can find dial-in information on our Investor Relations website.

Thanks, as always, for being a Square seller.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Is true debit card processing ever going to come to the states like it has in Canada?  Running Debit cards as credit is much more costly.

Robert Van Kalker

Message 2 of 5

Will Square be adding the ability for developers to create loyalty programs through the API? This capability would add significant opportunity to capture POS market share from multi-location cafes, retailers, and restaurants.

(In my view, it would involve: (1) adding a listener and interface for customer identifiers, whether by QR code, swipe card, or manual entry, (2) ability to interact with single-use discount codes through the API.... or permitting access to the official Square Loyalty program through the API.)

Message 3 of 5

What is the timeline for adding self-service or kiosk modes for the Register application? 

Message 4 of 5
Square

Thanks, everyone, for your questions!  We can't get to all questions this time around but may reach out to you directly in the future.

Message 5 of 5