x
Highlighted
Admin

Seller Community Spotlight - April 2020

Seller Community Spotight

Collaborate and learn from your fellow sellers

Monthly Musings

To help you navigate today’s challenges, we’re sharing updates, webinars, how-to guides and step-by-step videos on our Support and Response Resources website.

Your needs are top of mind to us, and this month we launched our Beta Seller Community. Be the first to try new Square features and tools, share your feedback with product teams and connect with sellers around the world in our global forum. Watch this video to learn more about Square Beta programs and join the Beta Community to get started. Thank you for taking the time to participate.

We hope you are safe and well.

Helen and the Seller Community Team

Seller to Seller

Advice and best practices from sellers just like you 🗣

Contactless card increases for COVID-19—Learn about contactless card increases.

Can I have different in-store and Online Store tax settings?—Learn how to set up two different tax settings for your business.

Is there a way to limit the number of orders per hour?—Yes! We just added a new feature to help you stagger orders.

Square Terminal: Can I connect Square Terminal to an iPad?—Learn how to use Square Reader for contactless and chip with an iPad to take contactless payments.

Square Terminal: What are the troubleshooting steps to connect it to Wi-Fi?—Get back up and running with these troubleshooting steps for Square Terminal.

How do I change the default at checkout within my Online Store to Canada?—Add your voice to this feature request!

Latest Launches

Put these new features and products to work for your business. Subscribe to Product Updates 💪

Give and Get Local: A new way for customers to find and support eGift Card sellers ›

Take action on multiple orders at once with Square online orders ›

Introducing more ways to get paid with Virtual Terminal ›

Save the Date
Educational events 📅

[Webinar] Town Hall Recap: A Conversation about Services Businesses—Read the summary or watch this conversation to learn how these service business owners have shifted their business models and how their customers are responding.

[Webinar] Webinar: Update on the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)—Watch this webinar by CPA Canada to learn more about the Emergency Wage Subsidy.

[Webinar] CFIB COVID-19 Webinar: FAQs and Government Support Update—Tune in to the CFIB’s weekly webinar or watch the recording.

Message 1 of 1