x

Appointments Pricing Question

Hi! This may not be super related, but I have a one member business and have been using the free appointments. Now that some of the features have been taken away from free (that were previously available to one member teams on free) and added the the $60/month subscription plan, I find that a huge jump for a team with only one member. Will this ever change? I could see where it makes sense for a larger team but find it a little excessive to make a one member business pay $60/month for only a few extra features (which used to be included in the free plan for one member teams). Would love to hear some feedback on this, thank you:)

[This post was moved by a moderator to the Square Appointments board from the "Live Q&A: Learn how to get paid again and again (and again) with predictable revenue streams" event.]

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Square is always changing and re-modifying to better service it's members.  You can add this request to the feature section and they just may make some features back free...they have done it before 🙂

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

I’m an only members on my team and I’m loving the appointment $69 membership 

def try it out 

I believe you still get a 30 day trial 

Message 3 of 3