x

Calendar not syncing.cancelled appointments on linked Google calendar

I’ve been fighting this for awhile now.  When I cancel an appointment within either the app or Square web site, the cancellation is not reflected on my linked Google calendar.  I’ve linked and unlinked and re synced everything a million times and still this problem exists.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Lynn_K,

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

Are you currently using the Appointments Free or Plus plan?

I look forward to your reply.

Message 2 of 9

Plus which I purchased specifically for this feature.

Message 3 of 9

Thank you for confirming. I've reached out to Appointments for more insight, and I will reply once I have more information. 

Message 4 of 9

I am still awaiting an answer to this issue.  Thank you.

Message 5 of 9

@Lynn_K, I have not forgotten about you!  I am still waiting on our Appointments Team to provide more insight so I can further assist you.

If this is urgent, I would suggest contacting our Support team directly at  1-855-700-6000 or by heading here squ.re/contactsqsupport.

I appreciate your patience.

Message 6 of 9

Hi - you sent me an email asking for screenshots some time ago and I somehow lost the email.  The problem is still ongoing and I have the screenshots you requested.  Can you message me with the email address to send this to?  Thank you.

Message 7 of 9

@Lynn_K, I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue. We do not have a direct email to reach our Support.  However, you can reach out Support team via email here.  

It's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. The fastest way to resolve complicated Square questions is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real time. You can reach Support by phone Monday- Friday, 6 am-6 pm PST at 1-855-700-6000.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Message 8 of 9

I am having the same problem. Sync to Google from Square Appointments (Plus) doesn't sync when a repeating appointment gets changed or cancelled. Manual refresh does nothing. Manual Sync does nothing. The only thing that worked was Removing the calendars and setting it up all over again, which, then duplicated the export calendar in Google, which is just... unfortunate.

Also regularly timed syncs are too infrequent.

My old service Schedulista was far more effective.

Message 9 of 9