x

Clients Unable to Book Online

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Booking site broken"

Sometime in the past couple days our Square Appointments booking site stopped allowing clients to book online. There is no list of services available. We have made no changes for months and it was working last week. When I go into the configuration for the site, it shows the list of all services available but the preview of the site shows none. The onlne booking option is selected. As you can imagine this is vital for our business and we need it working!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I discovered the reason for this. No staff had "available for booking online" selected. We've been having problems with one staff member who's not available randomly being available for booking by customers even though we never changed the settings. This time the opposite happened; without our changing anything everyone was randomly unselected as available for booking online. Mysterious and frustrating, but now we have a workaround.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ericstoltz - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your online Booking Site. I understand this must be frustrating. But, I am glad that you found a temporary fix for now!

The fastest way to resolve complicated Square Appointments questions is by reaching out to our Support Team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real time. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3