x
Beta Member

Does Appointments allow an open tab like structure? I don't know how to word this.

Hey all!

I run a hot tub business, and one of my main features is valets for my customers tubs. I have the option where I give them a 10% discount if they pay in full. I really want to be able to use the Appointments feature, but if they pay in full, Appointments wont allow me to book anything unless its one of the "personal" markers.

I hope this makes sense. I feel like I've fried my poor lil brain trying to figure this one out without having to resort to just manually entering them on a spreadsheet. I want an area where I can let people know they've been scheduled for these services and that I'll be arriving soon, and I enjoy how Appointments works typically, I'm just struggling with this one feature 😅

Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

Hannah
-Getting Customers in Hot Water... The relaxing way
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey, @h2allWyo

At this time Square Appointments is unable to process an Open Tab service. You can either ask for customers to pay in advance or Book without being able to pay at the time of booking. You might want to reach out to our Appointments team so they can shine a light on how to best approach your business needs with our Platform.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2