x

How to make arrival windows instead of hard start times

I'm using the appointments app to schedule my work but I can't always be sure exactly when I'll arrive. When I set the appointment it gives them an exact time and 5 mins after that the customer is calling to ask where I am. Is there a way to set the arrival in a 2 hour window? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Belltech - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community 

At this time, this would be considered a feature request. Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Square Appointments Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates, here, in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I'd love this feature also. We are a service business and need to create time windows for appointments. If we select a fixed time, it is difficult to keep to that time and the customer gets annoyed when we aren't there at the exact time. An adjustable window would be great.  Example "Appointment 9/26/2022 between 12pm and 2pm"

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4

I'd like this feature, too.

Message 4 of 4