x

Is there a way to turn on reviews for Services?

Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me out here.

I'm piloting Square Appointments and was hoping to see a feature that would allow a customer to review a Service, to include staff member, after an appointment booking.

My understanding is that reviews are available on the product receipt but we don't have any Items for sale. All of our services are offered for free.

Any tips here? Is that feature available when there are no items for sale?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hello! The customer feedback options allows your customer to leave feedback through their digital receipt - regardless if they received a service or product. Unfortunately, this does not allow them to leave detailed feedback and is not seen by the public. If you are Square Marketing subscriber, you can link your account with your Google My Business listing. This will allow a text campaign to be sent out requesting a Google review from your clients. If you are worried about not receiving feedback because your services are free, you could still go through the checkout process but not charge them. I hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3

Thanks so much. That is good to know. Unfortunately, I have not been successful in getting the system to generate a digital receipt. Do I need to flip a switch in Square Appointments?

Sounds like that's why I'm not seeing an option for feedback. We did a couple dry runs and there's no receipt option.

Message 3 of 3