x
Beta Member

Square appointments

Hay Everyone. I've been using Square now since it started and I've been using Square appointments since they've come out with it but the new changes and the tear pricing are causing problems. I'm a one person, one location massage and bodywork professional. I don't have employees, I don't have multiple locations, so I'm using the free version of appointments now. But I would also like to be able to do confirmation texts and get the no-show protection. But those are the only two (out if the 5 more you get) features that I'm missing and I really don't want to pay $30 a month for multiple features that I cannot use. So while back there was talk about a la carte type thing with appointments that square was considering where a business can pick and choose the features that they actually need. Has anybody heard anything more about this or has Square basically just dumped all of us one or two-person businesses in the garbage?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ArTherapeutics,

Thanks for writing in with this honest feedback about the Square Appointments, and how they impact your small business. 

An a-la-carte option for Square Appointments isn't off the table, and our team is considering feedback like yours when pricing subscription services. I know this isn't the answer you were hoping for, but we'll be sure to share an announcement if there are any other pricing changes for Square Appointments. 

Message 2 of 2