x

Capital Loan Approval Delay?

We have accepted 4 loans in the past and have been approved within hours. But this time, it has been 3 days and we still haven't heard back. Did I do something wrong in my application process? I sent an email yesterday and haven't gotten a response to that either.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Make sure to check your dashboard regularly and your email. Sometimes they require documents. It may not always show when you use your tablet or phone.  Use desktop when checking. You will get an email too if they need something from you, check your junk mail. It can take up to 3 days for approval sometimes if they don’t need anything else from you. 

Message 2 of 16

Hey there!

Anyone ever had to wait more than the estimated 3 business days to hear a decision on a square loan. We had to provide some additional information this time around and are at 4 business day mark.

Hoping to get the capital as soon as possible!

thanks community!

Message 3 of 16
Alumni

Hi @BGGames - I merged your post over here to see @Gam1's answer. Also, take a look at this article with some info on why your application can be delayed. 

Message 4 of 16

@Sotapup2015

Did you get your loan funded?

Message 5 of 16

Yes, thanks for checking in. The process just takes much longer than the old 'within a day.' Understandable considering how many others likely accept loans.

Message 6 of 16

Thanks for replying. I appreciate that. I too am going through approval process. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Message 7 of 16

I’m at 81 percent and haven’t received an offer like I have on my past loans. I’m on my 6th loan

Message 8 of 16

@Andrewpepdfw Mine was paid off for about 5 weeks before I got an offer. Still waiting for approval though. It varies with each seller. Not sure what they’re looking for. I’m just glad I didn’t have to wait much longer. Hopefully it’ll get approved. 

Message 9 of 16

@Gam1 did you get approved and funded?? Ive been 100 percent paid off since April...Awaiting my 6th CAPITAL LOAN

Message 10 of 16

Yes, we were approved and funded within a work week. I was worried because normally we are approved and funded with a day. But the last time we accepted a loan was Dec 2017. Things have changed with the approval process now. I won't pretend to understand it, but will say patience is definitely required 

Message 11 of 16

Nice!  Well Congrats!!!! Hope to getting one soon

Message 12 of 16

@Soulsquad sorry for the late response.  Yes, I was offered at 5 weeks 100% paid.  It was funded 3 business days later.  

Message 13 of 16

NICE! Congrats!

Message 14 of 16

Waiting on my offer too! Feel like its coming soon, we are deserved.

Message 15 of 16

Our day will come!! 100% paid 2 weeks. But my bank account looks better. 

Message 16 of 16