x
BusyBee

Feature Request: Different Payment Type options in our Square hosted online store.

I would like to see "Payment Plan" as a payment tender on my Square hosted online store.  This gives our customers the opportunity to receive financing for their purchases over $250 and pay back Square Capital over time.  I would like the option to NOT accept credit or debit card tenders on my Square hosted online store, but exclusively allow payment plan only customers.   This ensures the legitimacy of transactions and buyers.   

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Re: Feature Request: "Payment Plan" as a payment tender in our Square hosted online store.

Thanks for sharing this request @BusyBee! Square Installments is available directly from your Square Point of Sale; alternatively you can send clients an Invoice - it's not available for Online Store payments at this time. The Installments feature is relatively new so as we add more features we'll share update here in the Community, thanks again for letting us know why this is important to you!

Message 2 of 4
BusyBee

Add Digital Card (payment plan) and Cash App tender buttons to our Square website.

[This reply was created from merging an existing thread:]

If you add Digital Card (payment plan) and Cash App tender buttons to our Square Online Store, sales for everyone involved would skyrocket, as these additional payment options online will increase shopping motivation and immediate affordability through getting financing for high-ticket items ($250-10K) via Square Capital, LLC. and purchases by younger shoppers who prefer to use Cash App and spend only what they have in their bank account and not go into consumer credit debt.   

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Re: Add Digital Card (payment plan) and Cash App tender buttons to our Square website.

Hi again @BusyBee, thanks for checking in to add a request for a 'Cash App' button to your suggestion of the 'Square Installments' button. I made a small adjustment to Helen's response, as Square Installments is no longer limited to Invoices - it is now available from your Point of Sale! There's no new information available about upcoming tenders for the Online Store, but we will be sure to update this thread if we hear any news.

Message 4 of 4