How I can get loan from Square Capital

Good morning 

how I can got loan from square 

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Hazem! 👋

Thank you for your post and interest in Square Capital. 

At this time, Square Capital is offered by invitation only.  Offers are based on a variety of factors including payment processing volume, account history, and payment frequency. To learn more about how you may become eligible for a loan through Square Capital please brows the Seller Community or visit our Town Square blog

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Hazem! 👋

Thank you for your post and interest in Square Capital. 

At this time, Square Capital is offered by invitation only.  Offers are based on a variety of factors including payment processing volume, account history, and payment frequency. To learn more about how you may become eligible for a loan through Square Capital please brows the Seller Community or visit our Town Square blog

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7

Thanks let me know if Square Capital can give me a loan

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Fredstaxi2222,

I moved your post to an existing thread about how to become eligible for a Capital loan.

Regina answered this below the original post for more details.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

Want to apply for a small business loan.  Not sure how to go about it.  Suggestions please

Message 5 of 7

Hey @NRSS1 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 7

Hi @NRSS1

Thank you for raising your question in the Community. I'll be happy to explain.

The Square Loan program is currently offered by invitation. Offer eligibility is largely based on current payment processing data, which means eligibility can change as frequently as your business does. Because businesses are dynamic, we’re unable to guarantee Square Loan offers.

Your account is regularly evaluated for offer eligibility based on many different factors. If your business satisfies one or more of the criteria, your business may still be ineligible if it does not fulfill other eligibility requirements. Some factors to watch out for that might affect eligibility are chargebacks, unusual processing behavior, and failed debits.

At this time, we can’t predict if or when your business may be eligible for an additional Square Loan, however, we will continue to monitor your account for eligibility. If your business becomes eligible to apply for a loan, we’ll notify you through your Square Dashboard.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us

Cameron
Square Capital Team

Square Capital, LLC and Square Financial Services, Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of Square, Inc., Square Capital, LLC d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are issued by either Celtic Bank or Square Financial Services, Inc., both are Utah-Chartered Industrial Banks. Members FDIC, located in Salt Lake City, UT. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 7 of 7