x

How long was it before you received your first loan offer?

HOW LONG WAS IT BEFORE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FIRST LOAN OFFER...  If anyone can answer..  that would be nice 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

To receive a Square Capital offer, an account first has to process at least $10,000 worth of card transactions.

Personally, I received my first offer just a day or two after passing this milestone. But that is not the only consideration, so your case might not be the same. But in general, the more numerous your transactions and the more money processed, the quicker the loan offers come.

Even if our circumstances were identical though, that's still no guarantee our experiences would be similar. I suspect Square Capital's algorithm fluxuates frequently to take into account larger ecomonic trends such as national interest rates, how the stock market is performing, etc.

Good luck!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

To receive a Square Capital offer, an account first has to process at least $10,000 worth of card transactions.

Personally, I received my first offer just a day or two after passing this milestone. But that is not the only consideration, so your case might not be the same. But in general, the more numerous your transactions and the more money processed, the quicker the loan offers come.

Even if our circumstances were identical though, that's still no guarantee our experiences would be similar. I suspect Square Capital's algorithm fluxuates frequently to take into account larger ecomonic trends such as national interest rates, how the stock market is performing, etc.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 5

Still no offer ever... 49,000 plus in sales ... 

Message 3 of 5

Why have we never received an offer ?

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hey @CTC-COUTURE - We're not able to discuss account details within the Community so we wouldn't be able to offer you information specific to your account. However, you can check your business’s eligibility by going to the Capital section of your Square Dashboard. If you’re eligible, you’ll see an alert with a loan offer right there. We also have several resources on how to become eligible for a Capital loan such as Square Capital Loan Eligibility and How to Get Noticed by Square Capital.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 5 of 5