x

How to have different pricing for different services different stylists

My salon had tier pricing and was wondering how to have different prices for the haircut service for different stylists that work in the salon

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Our salon has created this by adding an item. We designated it Master Women's Cut or Senior Women's Cut and then associated the correct amount for each stylists at that level. We then use the dining option to designate which stylist should get credit for the service. 

You could also create an item and give each stylist their own tab like Sarah Women's Cuts - $50, Ashley Women's Cut - $45.  Hope that helps.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

Best Answer

Our salon has created this by adding an item. We designated it Master Women's Cut or Senior Women's Cut and then associated the correct amount for each stylists at that level. We then use the dining option to designate which stylist should get credit for the service. 

You could also create an item and give each stylist their own tab like Sarah Women's Cuts - $50, Ashley Women's Cut - $45.  Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4

@Square any update on this? I thought I got an email about pricing options. Thank you!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @LuckyCat 

As the answer above explains, this can only be achieved with items at the moment. 

You feedback shared here helps us plan for the next features being added and this thread will be updated if/when we have news about this feature.

Thank you.

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4