x
Beta Member

I am an existing Square Loan User with a small loan amount

I am an existing Square User with a small loan amount.  I previously held a square loan and was offered to increase my Square loan, which I accepted.  

How can I receive this offer again?  Do I need to reach a certain percentage paid off before I can be offered another loan?  

Any help is appreciated!  Thank You! 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Square does not publicize their criteria for offering any of their loans, so it's hard to tell when or even if you will be offered another loan.  Your best bet would be to contact the Square Capital team.

Here's a link to their site which holds all of the information relating to Square's Capital program.

Good luck!

Judy T Shumway

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

Square does not publicize their criteria for offering any of their loans, so it's hard to tell when or even if you will be offered another loan.  Your best bet would be to contact the Square Capital team.

Here's a link to their site which holds all of the information relating to Square's Capital program.

Good luck!

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

My case scenerio is very much the same except they refused my last request after I paid off several loans prior and have always paid within the limited time frame of payback.  

Since  the COVID-19 we have not slowed down our business money flow since March 2020.  

Now, since the the COVID is on it's second wind, we are really suffering and need help.  We are a small business with only 5-7 employees and I personally feel we are just as important as the larger companies.  If we do not receive relief soon I will have to close the business.  The real kicker is I just invested a small amount in Square stock.  Perhaps I should have used that money to pay my bills.

Message 3 of 5

Hello

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Hi @Love69.  Square Loans do not work like traditional loans.  We do not apply for them, nor is there anything that we can do to speed up a potential offer.  Square has an algorithm that monitors our accounts and will send us an email with offers when and if we are eligible for them.  Unfortunately, all you can do is wait for that email.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 5 of 5