x
Highlighted
Thecurvy

I was hoping for a renewal offer from Square Capital.

I don't understand why I am not offered another loan! I feel like Square is pulling me along to continue to process payments in hopes of another loan! I just want a direct answer that is all I am asking or should I process through another company that truly helps small businesses! I don't think this is fair and I have been very patient and understanding but it's been a while and nothing!

Message 1 of 18
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: I was hoping for a renewal offer from Square Capital.

Hi @Thecurvy,

I know you have been in touch with @Russell over the past few months. 

We are definitely not pulling you along. An offer from Square Capital is not a perk nor a guarantee for using Square Point of Sale. I encourage you to always do what is best for your business.

Not all Square sellers are extended offers. I am also really sorry if not receiving a firm yes or no has been confusing. Since Square Capital is by invitation - it is a yes when you receive an offer in your email and Dashboard. When you don't have an offer, that does not mean no. Most sellers are not extended consecutive offers. 

Keep up the hard work! 😀

17 Replies
Admin

Hi @Thecurvy,

I know you have been in touch with @Russell over the past few months. 

We are definitely not pulling you along. An offer from Square Capital is not a perk nor a guarantee for using Square Point of Sale. I encourage you to always do what is best for your business.

Not all Square sellers are extended offers. I am also really sorry if not receiving a firm yes or no has been confusing. Since Square Capital is by invitation - it is a yes when you receive an offer in your email and Dashboard. When you don't have an offer, that does not mean no. Most sellers are not extended consecutive offers. 

Keep up the hard work! 😀

Message 2 of 18
america4pivotal

Thanks for the quick response. 

Our sales has doubled this year , around this time last year it was a lot less in sales. 

We have expanded and could really use the capital for more inventory and marketing . 

Message 3 of 18
Dee39

Wow !! People really getting mad because square dont offer them a loan...I do love the loans I get from square..had about 5 offers and each time the offer is more money which only means my business keeps growing!! Very blessed...

Message 4 of 18
Kimmiesue12001

You could be the next one wondering why...like the rest of us. Then you will understand. 

Message 5 of 18
Dee39

Well you guys act like sqaure owes you it ( loan) ..you should just appreciate that they give you offers..shouldnt be expecting it ! 

Message 6 of 18
Kimmiesue12001

It's more like routine...you expect something unless you know otherwise. Example: your friend picks you up every day for carpool to work...one day she doesnt show. You want to know why...she never replies. I've been getting square loans like clockwork 5 times at 78%...I'm paid in full and haven't received and offer. That's fine...but why? I gross over Three hundred K a year...I pay a ton of fees and have been faithful to square. Asking for a reason is not unreasonable. 

Message 7 of 18
dmdale0318

Was just wondering if there are a maximum number of capital offers a business can receive and if it in fact hurts you to make prepayments like expressed in other threads? Square capital has always come through and has managed to help me grow in ways that may not have been possible otherwise. I am currently at 75% on my third loan. Seems like (for my history anyway) I have usually been extended an offer about this time. Over the last few months we have grown and expanded by an additional 3000 sq ft and moved to a new location. Sales have increased but keeping up with inventory demands has been costly with moving expenses as well. 

Just curious. Thanks for all the feedback♡

Message 8 of 18
Kimmiesue12001

Wish there were straight answers to give. I'm at 83% usually offered renewal at 78% but haven't seen any offers yet. I'm on my 5th loan...I will update if and when I receive one. 

Message 9 of 18
Sw21

Re: I was hopingi for a renewal offer from Square Capital.

I have had my 4th loan paid in full for 5 weeks now and still have not recieved another offer. it is a very frustrating position when your needing the capital. hopefully someone who has a direct answer will see this feed and reply. 

Message 10 of 18