x
Highlighted

Re: Square Capital offers anyone

@StylebyMalia 

Unfortunately Square Capital with the usual amount of not being upfront, ended the Square Capital Program, without warning, even retracting loan offers on the dashboards of sellers that were algorithm eligible. They yanked the ENTIRE program. Regardless if

You were in good standing

Still processing revenue ( in midst of covid)

New customer/ customer retention

No charge backs/failed debits

Several successful loans in the past

Paid back in full or at a high repayment percentage (80%-100% payed back)

I have been with Square since 2013 and the way they conducted themselves during this experience has ruined my confidence in our business to business relationship.

I wish you all the best in moving your business forward. 

Message 91 of 166
Highlighted

@ecantiques5 did you actually received Square ended the Capital program. Or did you read it somewhere. Yeah Square hasn't been upfront with their answers in regards to Capital. I'm very disappointed with them. When I am done with mine, I will be looking into Paypal.

Message 92 of 166
Highlighted

Now I blame myself for not coming here and reading all this earlier... could have done things way differently the last 6-weeks..... oh well! 

At least I have business!

Message 93 of 166
Highlighted

@StylebyMalia 

Please see the highlighted area.

Square halted their in house Capital Loan program that we all had grown used to as a helpful business tool. They rolled out a sloppy PPP path through SBA late in the game and even reduced amounts aellers would have been eligible through a direct SBA ppp loan through any other path. Sellers were encouraged to apply in duplicate. Which resulted in violations of the PPP rules.

The fact that Square ended in house capital loans is sickening seller abandonment in my opinion.

20200513_091737.jpg

Message 94 of 166
Highlighted

Is Square still offering capital loans?

I have my $10000 loan paid off 99% and have not been offered another loan yet. Didn't know if they have stopped offers with the Virus going on.

Message 95 of 166
Highlighted

Re: Is Square still offering capital loans?

@edwardsgroupnc 

At a time when vast numbers of Square sellers/ Capital loan recipients even though still producing revenue & algorithm eligible Square in a deceitful post fessed up to what sellers were left to be suspicious of for weeks.

See highlighted area.

20200513_091737.jpg

Message 96 of 166
Highlighted

Re: Is Square still offering capital loans?

It is really such a bummer. We are really just hoping that the program will be back up and running soon for those who are still going strong during the pandemic! Good luck to you!

Message 97 of 166
Highlighted

Has anyone at all been offered another Capital loan lately?

Has anyone been told by an agent that square is currently not offering new capital loans to anyone? 

Message 98 of 166
Highlighted

Re: Has anyone at all been offered another Capital loan lately?

@Mike22fs 

If you look at the replys to this thread I have posted @Regina_B  response that was posted regarding FINAL UPFRONT confirmation that Square Did stop their Original Capital Loan Program. I highlighted the actual black & white verbage that says they are not offering Capital at this time.

Message 99 of 166
Highlighted

looks like there are no loans at this time

looks like there are no loans at this time

Message 100 of 166