x
Highlighted

Square capital loan? Are the offering them

Hello 

my loan is just about paid off and normally I have another offer ? Are they offering them ? My business was doing okay so I took no Ppe loan or anything . I really look forwRd to the capital loans it’s amazing for my small business . I have the whole amount almost paid off in 6 months . 

Tags (1)
Message 91 of 221
Highlighted

Re: Square capital loan? Are the offering them

I ASSUME they are no longer doing it.....most people who are paid off have not seen an offer since April

Message 92 of 221
Highlighted

THERE IS NO ONE THAT YOU CAN SPEAK TO ABOUT IT. THAT IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT KEPT ME USEING SQUARE I HAVE HAD RECORD SALES DURING THIS CRONA THING AND PAID OFF MY LAST LOAN LAST MONTH AND IT SAYS THAT IM NOT eligible WITCH I CAN'T BELIEVE I THINK THEY JUST DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO LOAN ANY MORE WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER CARD CO I BELIEVE

Message 93 of 221
Highlighted

let us know who you pick we are also looking for another POS system square has let us all down and continue to lie about it all

Message 94 of 221
Highlighted

Re: When will Square Capital be back?

@Hairgirlval good luck getting a decent answer. @RadioMcG has the best answer on this thread. Square has reduce their Capital Loans. BS I say! We've been consistant on sales and waiting for the loan to no avail. PPP is a SBA loan. Square doesn't want to deal with us right now. All mine says is, "NOT ELIGABLE AT THE MOMENT but keep checking (and swiping maybe you'll be eligable. Maybe.) 

@ashc right!

Message 95 of 221
Highlighted

Square capitol

Ppp loans do not fit my company. My sales have increesed since the corona. And we paid off our capitol loan 4 months early. Still not able to qualify fir ppp. Because our employees are 1099. Wheres square to help there biggest supporters.  Bring back square capitol ! When will this be avalibe again. 

Message 96 of 221
Highlighted

Square Capital Loans

Aside from the PPP and other Post-Covid lending options that have seemed to sprout up in rapid succession, will Square be providing its more normalized capital loans program to its users? Has anyone gotten any offers since around March until now? I used to get offers pretty regularly (10 over the last 5 years) but only see "non qualified" and "explore lending options". For the record also, my business did not close during the shut down and we've had some record months in terms of sales, so there should not have been any dis-qualification based on revenue or our state of being open. Just curious. Thanks!

Ed

Message 97 of 221
Highlighted

Re: Square Capital Loans

I am in the same position as you. Since the Covid issues they seem to have focused on loaning Fed $$.

With my current sales I am shocked that I haven’t received any loan offers.

Message 98 of 221
Highlighted

Can you please tell

me if you will starting square capital loans again anytime soon....or if you are ever going to start them up again?  I have a loan offer from another company but don’t want to take it if there is a chance of getting another loan from you in soon.  I applied for the SBA  loan and was turned down....no idea why.  Please let me know if you aren’t going to have the square capital loans anymore....thanks! 

Message 99 of 221
Highlighted

“You will be notified When you become eligible. Please check your dashboard”

BS

good luck my friend 

everyone here Is twiddling their fingers silly. 

Message 100 of 221