x

Square Capital Loan

Has anyone noticed an uptick of loans lately? I paid off my 4th loan on Nov 7th and still haven't received a new offer. Its been hard getting all the inventory I've needed for Holiday Market shows without it. I know I shouldn't expect it but it sure would be helpful right now. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Same here; I would say proceed without it; if it comes great, but business must go on; i counted on it also; just started selling on Amazon; I’m keeping my fingers crossed! These other capital loan options are outrageous; that’s why I’ve loved Square so much; still do; i should have planned better without it; expecting an offer as in the past has screwed me, but it’s all on me. Without extra capital i cannot keep up with demand so essentially I’m losing money; i May have to halt my efforts until i can secure better financing. Good luck! I believe Square will come through right when need it! Gotta remain positive

Message 2 of 4

I am on my 6th loan, this one is paid 97% and I have always received an offer before at less of a percentage rate.  I process more, I have a great mix of new and old, I have no chargebacks.  I sent a message and was told they like to see the loan repaid so any new loan, if offered, can be used on the business versus paying a percentage of the prior loan.  I believe I owe [Personal Information Redacted] of a [Personal Information Redacted] loan.  Will post when/if I get a new offer.  Positive vibes sent!

Message 3 of 4

The loans make running business not so tight all the time so I totally understand your need for it. Square is very iffy with there capital loans System. It seems that they don’t disclose any processing details , and are not transparent with the criteria for capital. Any who hope you get what your looking for pls keep us informed on the outcome 

Message 4 of 4