x

Square Loan offer rescinded.

Ok I was recently offered a Square Loan only to have it rescinded the next day. However all the reasons given are not true. However I can not seem to get pass the rep assigned to my account. I have provided her with solid proof that her info is not correct but all I keep getting is the same form email telling me to look at the decline email. 
Can someone help me navigate through Square’s gate keepers and talk to a live person decision make person with Square Loans? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Chickenman1

Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate you letting us know about your situation. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you,

Cameron
The Square Banking Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 2 of 2