x

Square capital: pending approval

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Square capital”.

Hello I received a offer from square capital. This is my first time getting one. But it's going on 3 days and still says pending approval? When can I expect access to these funds? This could become useful for the busy holiday season coming up. Please review my account. Thank you 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Hello all, I want to confirm after this post my account was reviewed and approved. I got an email from Nico who said my account was being checked. 

This is perfect as this will increase of productivity for this holiday SEason. We have 20 employee and pay monthly fees for a lot of squares subscriptions.  thanks all

Message 2 of 14
Alumni

@Exp9382, thanks for your follow up post and congrats! Good luck with your holiday sales - keep us updated with how it's going!  🙌

Message 3 of 14
Super Seller Alumni

Hello it has been about 4 days since I submitted my request using the offer provided last time it was pretty much next day I am about 83%paid on the first loan

Message 4 of 14
Square

Hi @Myc!

I will be emailing you directly about your Square Capital Loan Application. Please be on the lookout for an email from Square Capital. 

Message 5 of 14

I also have a huge issue I need help with please....I do loans through your company, pay them all off in around 8 months...in December I paid [Personal Information Redacted] on loan hoping it would renu quicker,,,,it did, for [Personal Information Redacted]  only in January.....which again is now almost paid off in a month because you guys get around [Personal Information Redacted] a week back from me.....I was told I dont qualify tho nothing has changed, you processed [Personal Information Redacted] for me last month, last year I refered my franchise yo you also, and now I cant even help us grow as a business because I cant get my loans now as did before and I am told to look elsewhere in your rutine automated messages that are very upsetting,,,,I have been open for 25 years and had other bank loans and am now looking because you guys treat me like I dont deserve to grow

Message 6 of 14

I felt after paying [Personal Information Redacted] in December and only getting a [Personal Information Redacted] offer in January, which is now almost paid in full , was a slap in the face to say the least....and the automated responce is for the birds, please change this or you will lose a lot of business

Message 7 of 14
Square

Hi @Angelamcdannold

Thank you for your feedback - Please know that each offer is evaluated separately.

We have real people that reply to each email. However, we are unable to go into specifics about the requirements of qualifying for a loan because the criteria used is proprietary. This includes providing details about changes in your offer amounts. Offers are based on factors related to your business's processing activity and processing history.

Message 8 of 14

I purchased my business in October 2017, The start of the slow season in my business. The start of my busy season is in about 2 weeks in which my business increases by over 70% and lasts until next september. I had one loan from Square and paid it off with no issues. I have never had to refund a client until two weeks ago. That is October - March, I had a another loan offer in my dashboard two nights ago in which i tried to accept. I got an email saying it was declined [Personal Information Redacted], which i got an email about today (the same day as i got the declined loan) in which this was the first time its ever happened. I like square and i do not want to feel like i have to go in a different direction because i do not feel that was fair in the least and i am just learning how to refund since i have never had to do it before. What is the correct way to refund, and how can i get someone to take a look at my account to show that this was the first time and i wasnt notified about it until today.  

Thank you

oelle

Message 9 of 14
Alumni

Hi @Noelledebye - Sorry to hear about this. 

Have you seen these instructions on how to refund? Let me know if they're not clear.

You should reach out to someone on the Capital team via email to find out more about your account. Since this is a public forum, we can't share account specific details here. 

Message 10 of 14

Can you send me the direct email please I actually did go through and email several times, paid off that loan in under a month, new one was again then half what I normally get,  Which in turn didn't allow me to do anything that I needed to do for the 1st of the year New Year's resolutions advertising and business sadly

Message 11 of 14

Do you have a email from someone from the capital team that i could email about this? 

Message 12 of 14

I’m having the same issue.  Normally when I receive a loan offer I accept it and the funds are in my square account within less than an hour.  I accepted an offer Friday it’s not Wednesday and still pending, I’ve called, emailed, with just being told be patient it’s pending.  I don’t understand why it’s so different this time or why nobody seems to be able to help me.  Hopefully it comes through soon. 

Message 13 of 14

I meant it’s now Wednesday 

Message 14 of 14