x

When can I reapply to square capital

Love square capital. When can I reapply 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

We are having the same issue we haven't been or seen anything and we are paid off

Message 2 of 7

Are they not doing it anymore

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hello @Gcamp and @KJcomics!

Each Capital offer is different for every seller. I'd suggest reaching out directly to our Capital team so they can go over your Capital history with you and see where you stand.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 7

@nika 

To be clear and concise about your response are you indicating that sellers can reach out to capital team members and have their capital loan history and current repayment percentage reviewed by an individual? I have always understood since 2014 that all loans, and subsequent loans are proprietary algorithm generated. A seller that has had 9 loans consistently producing new clients and retaining established customers, averaging 10 000.00-$15,000.00 per month for the last 6 months. And no charge backs or refunds can now have a rep to look to into their loan offers?

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @ecantiques5!

By Nika's post she meant that we can't assist with Capital account specifics here so it'd be best to reach out to them directly to see what your options are unique to your account. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 7

@ashc 

Not to be argumentative but her response indicates or implicates hope that this seller can have a capital representative go over their history and perhaps have a human in involved with the algorithm process. Which is minimally misleading.

Message 7 of 7