x

Where did the Square Loan payment report go?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Capital Payment report]

There used to be an option on the square capital page to see how much you paid in a certain month. It's no longer letting me choose a date range, only "last month". Is there a way to get this information without having to manually add up those payments?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @MH1,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community.

Please contact our Capital Teams for further information and assistance. They will be your best resource during this time. You can reach them via email here, or by giving them a call at 1 (855) 700-6000 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST).

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

What is my balance 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Alvin412 , 

A convenient way to monitor your business’s loan payment progress is from the Loan section of your Square Dashboard. You can see an overview of your current loan status, including the outstanding balance, the status of your minimum payment requirement, and a breakdown of each payment made.

Please contact our Capital Teams for further information and assistance. They will be your best resource during this time. You can reach them via email here, or by giving them a call at [Redacted] (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm PST).

James C
The Square Banking Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 4 of 4