x

Why does Capital rely on a computer to tell them when a good customer should be offed a loan??

I have been with Square for a few years now and done 4 loans, which was all paid back well before contract's end, but always have to just about beg for another. It would seem that if you have a really good customer you would do everything possible to keep them and do business with them. 

Sometimes it's best to remove the computer and look at things from the human side. Just sad that good customers have to wait for a computer to tell them that they have done enough for something.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Hi @billyd! Regina from the Square Capital Team here! Thank you so much for your post. I definitely understand your frustration. While we do not have a specific timeframe for when another loan offer may be available, the Square Capital program will continue to automatically review your account for eligibility. Please know that we are unable to override the automatic review process with a manual review, but I will be sharing your feedback with my team. Again, thanks so much for posting because we rely on feedback like this to help improve our products.

Message 2 of 2