x

Why would I be offered a [] loan now after being offered and paying back multiple [] loans?

I am on my 3rd loan and have paid each of them off within 7 months, my business is growing like crazy, and i have no red flags to not allow a new loan offer, i have 86% of my loan paid and nothing is showing up for a new loan offer. i know you cant determine when i can get one, but how long does one go before getting the offer with all these good things? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

The criteria needed is simply impossible to know. It most likely depends a great extent on factors completely outside of your control, such as how the stock market is doing, what the base interest rate has been set to by the Federral Reserve, what other uses Square might have for its capital (expansions, new research and development, etc.) and an impossibly long list of other potential factors.

It's also worth considering that Square benefits less and less every time they give yet another loan to the same business, so each subsequent loan may have much harder requirements. This if pure speculation on my part however.

I wouldn't start to worry unless you pay off your current loan completely and still haven't heard a new offer by 2 weeks after that time.

Message 2 of 2