x
Beta Member

was approved for a loan but deposit has not been made to my account

Wa approved for a loan thru square capitol but loan deposit never made it to my bank account and I am being charged fees on the loan. Square Loans have no phone and no one has gotten back to me on this issue yet

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Otlf2018

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. 

We are unable to go into account specifics with you here from the Community, but we would be able to take a look into your situation. 

Please contact us, and we'll be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Cameron
The Square Banking Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hi @Inochi1!

I will be emailing you directly with more information about your account. Please be on the lookout for an email from Square Loans. Thanks!

Message 2 of 7

I was approved for loan and it hasn’t got my account. What’s going on? 

Message 3 of 7

Hi there, @Otlf2018 - thanks for reaching out. We are unfortunately not able to look into account specific inquiries here from the Community. Nevertheless, we want to be able to take a look into this for you and see where your Loan funds are.

Would you mind flagging this over to our Support Team directly? They can work with you inside your account to determine what the hold up is.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 7

Did you ever get a reply? The same thing is going on with my account. 

Message 5 of 7

Best Answer

Hi @Otlf2018

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. 

We are unable to go into account specifics with you here from the Community, but we would be able to take a look into your situation. 

Please contact us, and we'll be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Cameron
The Square Banking Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 6 of 7

If loan has been approved how would 

Message 7 of 7