x

How can I run a report by modifiers?

An associate and I sometimes work together and the best way I could think of to make sure she gets credit for her sales was to create modifiers with my initials and hers.  Now, I need to be able to run a sales report so I can tell who sold what.  

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Message 2 of 9

All that tells me is the qty of each modifier but not the amount or even the description of the item 

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @jcinky

That's an interesting work around for tracking employee sales. Have you thought about using the Employee Management Passcodes features to track sales between you and your associate? 

The Employee Sales report would then give you an easy way to do this. 

Message 4 of 9

I have not but would that work with both of us using the same terminal and with sales that contained items from both of us?

Message 5 of 9

By the way, I did figure out the modifier report and was able to get what I needed in a round about way.

Message 6 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Glad to hear that @jcinky

Employee Management was more designed to track which employee completed which sale, so having items that you both sold within one transaction wouldn't translate. 

Message 7 of 9

How do we get the per item sales report to show the different quantities per modifier within the item.

i.e. item - Scone with 4 flavor modifiers (lemon blueberry, cranberry orange, chocolate orange & cinnamon chip) We are wanting total sales report to include sales per item with modifiers separated out. 

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

The Modifier report found in Dashboard should help. @VanKalkerFarms provides a direct link that takes you to the report on this thread I merged your post to. 

@Dolcebakery

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9