x

quicken

I need square to connect to Quicken. There's the option to sign in, but then it says:

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to add your account at this time.

Your financial institution is blocking Quicken from connecting to your accounts. Unfortunately, we are unable to resolve this issue until your financial institution removes to block from its servers."

When will this block be removed? Shouldn't we all get to use whatever bookkeeping services we want without restrictions? 

The latest update I saw on this issue was from over 2 years ago, so I wanted to update & post a new thread with updated information on what's causing the connection issues.

PLEASE get this resolved so we can easily use any bookkeeping software we choose!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I also find it very frustrating that Square does not integrate with Quicken. I haven't found a viable solution either. Just adding to the thread to see if it gets picked up!

Message 2 of 5

Same issue.  As a sole proprietor, Quicken (not Quickbooks) is a standard accounting system.  Would be nice if transactions could be downloaded to Quicken.  I'm able to do it with PayPal and Venmo.  

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @AmeliaKD,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to share your feedback. Feel free to also share your suggestions in our Ideate Room here- Our Product Team keeps an eye on this forum as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this.

Thank you for your time. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. 

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

I would also like to connect to Quicken or any other account software I chose to use.  I added a Square Checking account and am unable to connect it to Quicken which is super frustrating.  I would prefer not to have to enter everything manually at the very least we should have an option to download a supported file for integration, many banks offer this option.  Please let us know if this will be available anytime soon.  Thanks in advance!

Message 5 of 5