x

Can you send contracts through text?

When I have the contracts on it seems to only send through email. Is there a way to send it through text instead?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @amandahunt

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment, sending contracts would only be available via email. Expanding the option to texting would be considered a Feature Request. 

You can post this over to our Ideate Board and other sellers can add their voice to your request too.

Thank you! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Are we getting any closer to this being a reality? I don't collect email addresses for each of my clients (and some wouldn't check their messages anyway). Sending a link by text would be perfect.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @JanaLMT , I appreciate you reaching out and adding your voice to this request. At this time this is still a request, and I don't see there was any submission to our ideate board yet. 

We are working to streamline and organize these requests better and would encourage you to submit this feedback through the link @Kassi_  has provided above. We will make sure to give updates as soon as they are available. I know it isn't easy waiting for something to be built out and I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you need anything else let me know. 

Message 4 of 4