x
Admin

Hardware FAQs for Square Ireland: Square Reader, Square Stand and Square Terminal

If you're choosing Square POS hardware for your business we know you might have a few questions! In this post we're sharing some frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to let us know.

How can I compare Square hardware? 

Visit our comparison website: Compare Square Hardware.

What are Square’s fees?  

Square’s Support Centre has detailed information about Square’s per-transaction fees

Where can I find out which hardware accessories are compatible with Square? 

Read our Hardware Compatibility by Device article for the most up to date information about supported cash drawers, receipt printers, kitchen ticket printers, and barcode scanners.

Is it possible to expedite my orders?

At this time, it isn’t possible to expedite orders placed on Square Shop. All orders placed on our Shop will arrive within 5 to 7 working days. If you need your hardware quickly, you can consider purchasing Square hardware from Amazon.

Can I pay for my hardware in instalment?

It is not possible to pay for your Square hardware via monthly instalment right now. We hope to be able to offer this to sellers in Ireland soon so please keep an eye on our website and Product Update page for news.

Is Square Register available in Ireland? 

At the time of writing Square Register is not available in Ireland. As soon as we launch Square Register in Ireland  we’ll let you know! 

Can I use a Square Reader or Square Terminal that I purchased in the UK, US or Canada? 

If you've purchased a Square Reader from Amazon UK, you can use it to take payments in Ireland. Square Terminal purchased in the UK, US or Canada cannot be used to take payments in Ireland.

Can I use Square for Restaurants on Square Terminal? 

You can’t download the Square for Restaurants Point of Sale app onto Square Terminal but you can still take advantage of some Square for Restaurants features using Square. Learn more in our Support Centre.

How do I compare Square Stand and Square Terminal? Visit our Support Centre for a detailed comparison between Square Stand and Square Terminal.

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 1
Report Inappropriate Content
0 REPLIES 0