x
Admin

Live Q&A: Ask any questions about Square’s Subscription Management Software

Square’s subscription management software allows any business to easily create recurring revenue streams. If your business utilises subscriptions, memberships, or other forms of recurring payments, our product team wants to hear from you. Not using this service but interested in learning more? This is also the event for you. 

We're excited to welcome @jean_sq from the Subscriptions team for a Question & Answer session! Her team is eager to learn about how they can better address your business's recurring payment needs as well as answer any questions you may have. Learn more about Square Subscriptions before the event. 

subscriptions Q&A.jpeg

Photo Credit: Ambitious Creative Co. - Rick Barrett on Unsplash.

When: Post your questions to this thread before Tuesday, September 27 and check back with us on Wednesday, September 28, as she responds. 

A few example questions:

• I'm just getting started with memberships for my business — what should I keep in mind as I get set up?
  • If I could do "_______" with memberships, that would make my customers' experience much better.
  • What are the latest subscription and membership features and how do I activate them?
  • What ways are available for me to interact with my members or subscribers?

Note: Although we can't share specific details on our product roadmaps, this information will be helpful as we continue to make improvements.

Click Reply below to post a question ahead of time, and we’ll address as many posts as we can on Wednesday, September 28.👇

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 1
Report Inappropriate Content
0 REPLIES 0