x

Square Orders is the new way to see all your orders in one place

The below message appeared today in the Dashboard!

I frequently utilize the export function in the online orders section to obtain a CSV file that contains both the customer details and order information. This allows me to manipulate the data in Excel and generate reports on which customers ordered which products. Unfortunately, the new orders page lacks this export feature, and will cause significant disruption to our operations. The export function was the primary reason I selected Square in the first place because it aligned with our operational model. Are there others experiencing similar difficulties?

This page is moving!
Square Orders is the new way to see all your orders in one place

Good news - your new and improved Orders page is now available. It’s faster and has new features. Go to your main Square dashboard > Orders to start using it. This Online orders page will go away on 15 May 2023.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @BTC1! Thanks so much for your post. Would be happy to help you out. 

Can you share a screenshot of the message that is appearing on your screen for me, please? I tried finding the same one on my own dashboard, but it's not showing for me. 

Thanks! 

Message 2 of 4

As requested, see below:

Capture.PNG

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @BTC1, thanks for that! 

Per the article, we are in the process of switching over the Online Orderds page to the Dashboard. This is still a work in progress, but the same feature will be available from the new Orders Tab later. Until then, you can still access and export orders from your Square Online tab. 

Learn more about Square Online Order Manager Deprecation

Hope this helps. 

Message 4 of 4