x
Admin

Square Reporting Q&A: Get answers and influence product decisions!

Happy New Year, Seller Community! 

Effective and reliable reporting is crucial for the smooth operation of any business, and we recognise that there is always room for improvement with the reporting tools offered by Square.

Participate in the upcoming Square Reporting Q&A to let the team know what's going well and what can be improved — because who better to provide insight on how to improve these tools than the sellers who use them on a daily basis? 😉

This event is an opportunity to speak directly with @annakepler on the Square Reporting team, and contribute to how developments are prioritized throughout 2023.

On Wednesday, January 25, 2023, she and her team will be here to address any questions you may have, and make sure your experiences are documented with their plans for the year ahead.

Not sure what to ask? Here are some example questions: 

• What is the best way to keep an eye on sales trends for my items?
  • If I could do "_________" with reporting in the online Square Dashboard, that would save me so much time.
  • How can I manage sales reports across multiple business locations?

unnamed (2).png

Click 'Reply' below to ask your question ahead of time, and we’ll answer every question on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 1 of 1
Report Inappropriate Content
0 REPLIES 0