x
Admin

Welcome Square Sellers in Ireland! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hello and welcome to the Seller Community! My name is Tra and Iโ€™m a Community Manager here at Square. Weโ€™re very happy to welcome Square sellers in Ireland to the Square Community! 

We added a new section of the Community specifically for new Square sellers in Ireland. Sign in to ask questions, share workarounds, tips or best practices. While youโ€™re here, learn about Squareโ€™s latest features and products โ€” and share your feedback! 

Square Ireland Community

The Square Ireland Community currently has three boards: 

• Square Ireland: General Discussions - Ask questions about getting started with Square, share your experience using Square in Ireland or share business challenges and opportunities for Irish sellers. 

• Square Ireland: Product Updates - Subscribe to Product Updates to receive email notifications with details about new features and updates launched by Square.

But we certainly wonโ€™t stop at 3! Weโ€™d love to hear your feedback about the Seller Community forum. What do you like? What can we improve?  If there is any specific content youโ€™d like to see in the Community let us know! Click reply and tag me (type @ and then my username tranguyen) to grab my attention.

But first letโ€™s take a quick tour of the Seller Community!

Letโ€™s take a tour! 

โžก Learn about the Seller Community

Read our Orientation and Etiquette Guidelines and then learn How to Join the Seller Community (hint click Sign In in the top right!); review How to Start a New Thread and more. The Seller Community is also home to sellers in the UK so if someone answers a question please โ€˜likeโ€™ their reply or mark it as a Best Answer.

โžก How to navigate to the Square Ireland Community

Visit and bookmark sellercommunity.com! ๐ŸŽ‰

Or if you're browsing form the UK site, click on the Square Ireland Category to view the boards for Irish sellers, then click on a board to browse conversations.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 at 16.09.07.png

โžก Recent Discussions 

When thereโ€™s a new reply on a post it will appear under Recent Discussions on the homepage. Click on a title to read the full post and click Reply to answer a question or share your feedback! This area will show questions and answers from sellers in both the UK and Ireland.

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 16.04.56.png

โžก Unanswered questions 

Share your knowledge and check out the Unanswered Questions to help someone else.

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 16.03.18.png

Weโ€™d love to learn more about you and your business! Feel free to drop a comment below with your website or social media, where you are located and when you start using Square!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Helen here from the Seller Community Team. I just want to say a huge welcome to everyone, we are delighted to have you here! ๐ŸŽ‰

We'd love to learn more about you. Join the Community to reply and let us know where you are in Ireland, and how you use Square!  

Helen

Seller Community Manager, Square

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others!
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Welcome everybody! Have all the fun here!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 4

Hi 

Message 4 of 4