x
Community Team

Loan Application Review Timeline Update

Hi Seller Community,

The Square Loans team has recently received an increase in loan application volume, and our review team is doing their best to review them in a timely manner. Some applications may exceed 1-3 business days, but your application will be reviewed as soon as possible. Please wait for an update through email. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Please visit our Support Center for more information about Square Loans.

Vickie
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

This is a service email from Square Financial Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Block, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc, a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank, Members FDIC.
Message 1 of 49
1 Best Answer
Community Team

Best Answer

@Nchairsalon 

Thanks for taking the time to post. 

You should receive a status update within 1–3 business days from the date you submitted your application.

Feel free to contact us directly for any additional questions. 

Nancy__
Square Loans Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 41 of 49
48 REPLIES 48
Community Team

Hey @RJKoe,

I have reached out to you directly via email to further assist you with your loan application. 

Please contact us directly if you have any other questions!

Jules
Square Loans Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 22 of 49
Beta Member

hello did you recieve  an approval and how long didnit take 

Message 23 of 49
Beta Member

I see you are experiencing high amounts of applications. Does that mean the offers are on hold too? I keep processing and hoping to get another offer asap. Good standing in every area and 80% paid. 

Message 24 of 49
Community Team

Hi @Kbso11,

Appreciate you writing! 🙂

We have followed up with you about your application.

Don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you have further questions or concerns!

Jules
Square Loans Team

Message 25 of 49

Hi Jules i will like to know too if this delay if affecting business offers too sm

at 73% of my loan paid expect to be at 80% by end of this month but wanted to ask if the hold up it’s causing offers I had other companies reach out but rather wait for square since you guys are who I process my sales but wanted to make sure cuz. I know my business grow it’s good but wanted to make dure if are there big delays in offers 

Message 26 of 49

About 2 months ago we received our second loan offer at about 60% paid. We've had a huge jump in sales due to holiday pre-orders (double)  and could really use another loan to help us expand and offer more items. I'm currently at 61% paid on the second loan. 

Message 27 of 49

Hi is there still a wait on responses to loan approval? Paid my last loan off with multiple new offers. Wanted to give another loan a chance it really helped the last update I made to my business.

Message 28 of 49
Beta Member

@jules72 Is there still a delay in the loan application process?  I usually get a reply in a few hours it been over 24 just wondering what to expect.  

Message 29 of 49
Community Team

@Detailer

You should receive a status update within 1–3 business days from the date you submitted your application.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please contact us directly!

Nancy__
Square Loans Team

Message 30 of 49

Wondering if you ever heard back am almost a week that I applied this will. Be my four loan and really don’t understand the delay!!!  I keep getting that I will hear Back but I don’t !I though if we have Pay loans and in good standing don’t understand the delay !

Message 31 of 49
Community Team

Hello @Smdinvestments,

We appreciate you letting us know about your situation.

It looks like we have updated you directly. 

Please contact us directly if you have any other questions.

Nancy__
Square Loans Team

Message 32 of 49

I got approved for $30k loan and the whole process was a breeze . Credit rating was at 819 thanks to a boost by Royalbladeworks credit repairs . This I think might be a factor for speedy approval. 

Message 33 of 49
Beta Member

did you get a response. how long did it take 

Message 34 of 49

Hello, We have many loans in the past that have all been paid off early and our most recent loan was paid off in less than a month. We always get a new loan offer just before our previous loan is paid off. This time we did not get an offer before or after it was paid in full. It has been about a week since the loan was paid off, is there a delay in a new offer for our business?

Message 35 of 49
Beta Member

I’m at 83% and was wondering will I receive an offer soon. Or do I have to pay it 100% off 

Message 36 of 49
Community Team

Hi @Pnp2014 ,

Ive reached out directly. 

Feel free to contact us for more support. 

Nancy__
Square Loans Team

Message 37 of 49

I will like to know if you guys are not giving out loans anymore i got denied for a loan before I pay it off and no one can give a answer after a denial how long they can reconsider my account

Message 38 of 49

Wait, so they sent you an offer and they still denied you? Or is there a way to actually ask for a loan? I didn’t think there was, but I would love if there is!

Message 39 of 49
Beta Member

hello i responded to a loan invitation on Thursday at around 5: 30 pm. how long is the turnaround time thank you

Message 40 of 49
Community Team

Best Answer

@Nchairsalon 

Feel free to contact us directly for any additional questions. 

Nancy__
Square Loans Team

Message 41 of 49

Is Square Capital review team/approval team facing backlogs? Usually we get approved within 1 business day but we are still waiting review/approval.... hopefully it all goes well. 

Message 42 of 49